top of page

12-Year-Old Girl Saves Family From Carbon Monoxide Poisoning



Jaziyah Parker, a 12-year-old girl from Fort Worth, Texas, has been hailed as a hero for her quick thinking and bravery in saving her family from a potentially fatal situation. When Jaziyah noticed her mother and younger brother passing out, she immediately called 911 for help. It was later discovered that their home was filling with carbon monoxide. Without Jaziyah's life-saving call, her entire family might not have survived. Her actions have been recognized and honored by the city of Fort Worth, and her mother expressed gratitude for the role reversal of being protected by her daughter.



Photo Credit: Marcin Jozwiak

16 views0 comments
bottom of page